Ron Weasley's first wand was purchased in 1984 and created some time before in Ollivander's Wand Shop. It was handed down to Ron Weasley by Charlie Weasley, an dlater broken in 1992 by the Whomping Willow.
The wand is smooth, and has a variation of color. It was shown with a piece of tape on the middle since the Whomping Willow's attack.
Use at HogwartsEdit
Since it was broken in 1992 by the Whomping Willow, it did not serve much use to Ron, because it constantly backfires, as proved when Ron made himself continuously vomit slugs. It did, however, erase Gilderoy Lockhart's memory during the trio's entrance in the Chamber of Secrets.
The wand was broken in 1992 by the Whomping Willow when Harry Potter and Ron crashed into it while driving the Weasley's car.
- Charlie Weasley
- Ron Weasley (Most likely)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Film)
- LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4